Ladbrokes.com.au: Credit Betting Terms and Conditions
Clients may be offered a credit betting facility (a "Credit Betting Facility") by Ladbrokes.com.au in its sole
discretion. The use of a Credit Betting Facility by a Client shall be based on the terms and conditions below
(the "Credit Betting Terms and Conditions"), and the Ladbrokes.com.au Rules, Terms and Conditions, General
Betting Rules, Sports and Racing Rules of Play, Promotion and Competition Rules, collectively ("Ladbrokes.com.au
Terms and Conditions").
- These Credit Betting Terms form part of and are to be read in conjunction with the Ladbrokes.com.au Terms
- Compliance with these Credit Betting Terms and the Ladbrokes.com.au Terms and Conditions by a Client is an
ongoing requirement in order to maintain a Credit Betting Facility.
- By accepting the credit terms below, I confirm that I am not in default on any credit account, nor have I filed for bankruptcy or have a debt payment arrangement with any company. I hereby acknowledge that I have the financial capacity to settle my credit account on a weekly basis.
Obtaining Credit Information
- You consent to Ladbrokes.com.au obtaining a credit report or any information about your creditworthiness,
credit standing, credit history or credit capacity from a credit reporting agency to assess an application
- Ladbrokes.com.au will disclose to credit reporting agencies (CRA) personal information to assess any
application for credit.
- Ladbrokes.com.au can obtain from a CRA a credit report containing personal credit information in relation to
any consumer/commercial credit provided by Ladbrokes.com.au.
- Ladbrokes.com.au can exchange information with other credit providers about you and your application for
- Ladbrokes.com.au can provide your personal information and any consumer/commercial reports to credit
providers to collect overdue payments on any consumer/commercial credit owed by you.
Credit Betting Facility
Clients may be offered a Credit Betting Facility by Ladbrokes.com.au on registration, or at any other time
in Ladbrokes.com.au's sole discretion.
A Credit Betting Facility may be reviewed by a third party credit reporting agency at any time.
Clients may accept or reject the offer of a Credit Betting Facility, or may apply for a Credit Betting
Facility with a greater credit limit (an "Application").
Clients warrant and represent that any information supplied by them in an Application is true, correct and
complete and will remain so. A Client will, upon request by Ladbrokes.com.au establish the truth,
correctness and completeness of any information supplied by the Client in an Application. If the information
contained in an Application changes at any time after an Application is sent to Ladbrokes.com.au, the Client
will promptly notify Ladbrokes.com.au of such change.
Omission of any information required in an Application may result in Ladbrokes.com.au refusing an
Ladbrokes.com.au may choose to approve or decline an Application at its sole discretion. If the Application
is approved, the Client will be granted a Facility with a credit limit (a "Credit Betting Facility"). The
credit limit of a Credit Betting Facility may be less than initially applied for by the Client.
Ladbrokes.com.au will be under no obligation to disclose its reasons for declining an Application or
offering a Credit Betting Facility with a credit limit lower than applied for by the Client.
Withdrawal requests for credit clients are processed daily. Ladbrokes.com.au will make payment of the net amount, being the sum of the Client’s pending withdrawal total minus the current outstanding credit balance at the time of processing.
Ladbrokes.com.au reserves the right to transfer Clients with a Credit Betting Facility to a weekly payout cycle if, at the sole discretion of the bookmaker, the Client’s payment history has breached the Credit Betting terms or is otherwise not in good standing.
- Clients with a Facility acknowledge and agree that all personal information held by Ladbrokes.com.au may be
permitted by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information may be used or disclosed: a. to enable
Ladbrokes.com.au to perform its obligations to Clients under these Rules; b. to enable Ladbrokes.com.au to
ensure that Clients perform their obligations under these Rules; c. to a credit reporting agency; d. to
enable the recovery of debt; e. to maintain a credit information file on Clients; f. by Ladbrokes.com.au to
carry out its own credit assessment on Clients; g. for planning, research, promotion and marketing of
Ladbrokes.com.au's products and services; h. to organisations associated with the provision of
Ladbrokes.com.au's services, such as associated data centres, for marketing and analysis purposes; i. to a
potential purchaser of, or investor or in, any business conducted by Ladbrokes.com.au; and j. to law
enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention of criminal activities.
- Ladbrokes.com.au and the Client will be required to settle in full any Credit Betting Facility Client
Account Balance with a debit balance.
- Ladbrokes.com.au and the Client agree that it is their intention that the credit provided to the client
shall be short term credit and in no circumstances is it intended that the credit will be supplied for a
period exceeding 5 days from the statement date.
- The statement period ("Statement Period") for a Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance will be a
period of seven (7) days ending at 11.59pm to the first Sunday from the activation of a Client's Credit
Betting Facility ("Statement Date"), and every seven (7) days thereafter, unless otherwise agreed in writing
between Ladbrokes.com.au and the Client.
- The settlement period ("Settlement Period) for settling a Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance
will be a period of five (5) days ending at Friday at 11:59pm immediately following the Statement Period
with respect to wagers made by the Client and accepted by Ladbrokes.com.au during the preceding seven (7)
day Statement Period, unless otherwise agreed in writing between Ladbrokes.com.au and the
- The Client must settle in full an outstanding Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance during the
- Clients can settle their Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance by credit card, BPAY, cheque or EFT.
Clients agree that should they not settle an outstanding Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance
during a relevant Settlement Period Ladbrokes.com.au may, without further notice to the Client, debit the
Client's registered credit card to settle the outstanding Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance. If
Clients settle their Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance by cheque and a cheque is dishonoured,
then the Client will be liable to pay Ladbrokes.com.au a fee of $16.50 (including GST) per dishonoured
- If Clients do not settle their Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance in full during the Settlement
Period, Ladbrokes.com.au reserves the right to charge Clients an administrative fee of $25 and any interest
on the outstanding amount, set at the Reserve Bank of Australia's Official Cash Rate plus 5%, until the
outstanding amount is paid back in full. Interest on overdue Account Balances shall accrue, be calculated
and compound daily from the date when the payment becomes due, until the date of payment. Ladbrokes.com.au
may also suspend or cancel the Client's Account.
- If a Client has not settled an outstanding Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance within a fourteen
(14) day period from their oldest Statement Date with an outstanding debt, Ladbrokes.com.au may
automatically suspend the Client's Account from further betting activity until the Credit Betting Facility
Client Account Balance is paid in full.
- If a Client has not settled an outstanding Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance within a twenty
one (21) day period from their oldest Statement Date with an outstanding debt, Ladbrokes.com.au may
automatically institute formal debt recovery proceedings against the Client to recover the Credit Betting
Facility Client Account Balance.
- Where a Client has not settled their Account Balance for prior Settlement Periods then those prior
Settlement Periods must be settled as well.
- A Client may be unable to place wagers if their Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance at any time
exceeds the credit limit of the Credit Betting Facility. If Ladbrokes.com.au after receiving a request from
a Client, in its discretion, allows a Client to place a wager even though the placement of such a wager may
result in the credit limit of the Credit Betting Facility being exceeded, the Client agrees that the credit
limit has been exceeded as a result of their request and will settle their Credit Betting Facility Client
Account Balance immediately upon written notification by Ladbrokes.com.au to do so.
- Ladbrokes.com.au has the right to recover any overdue amounts from Clients through various means including
but not limited to: debt selling, using mercantile agents or commencing legal action. Ladbrokes.com.au is
entitled to recover the costs involved with recovering any overdue amounts and interest, in addition to the
- Ladbrokes Digital Australia Pty Ltd (the Company) reserves the right, without prior notice to the Client, to settle any Credit Betting Facility, whether partially or in full, with the funds of any Related Client Account held with the Company. This includes, but is not limited to, applying the debit balance held with one subsidiary to any other entity held by the parent company. For the avoidance of doubt, a Related Client Account is any other registered account, whether held in the Client’s name or otherwise, and includes accounts that either; share the same physical address, or through consanguinity or marital connection to the Client.
Termination, suspension and amendment
- Ladbrokes.com.au may suspend, terminate, amend or make conditional a Credit Betting Facility at any time on
notice to the Client. Upon termination or suspension of a Credit Betting Facility Ladbrokes.com.au may
require payment of any outstanding Credit Betting Facility Client Account Balance immediately thereafter.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is a Client's responsibility to monitor their Credit Betting Facility Client
Account Balance and to ensure that they comply at all times with these Credit Betting Terms and Conditions.
- Ladbrokes.com.au may, in its discretion, give conditionally or withhold any approval or consent under these
Credit Betting Terms and Conditions.
- A Client may only assign its rights under these Credit Betting Terms and Conditions with the prior written
consent of Ladbrokes.com.au.
- Any term by its nature intended to survive termination of these Credit Betting Terms and Conditions survives
termination of these Rules.
- Ladbrokes.com.au does not waive a right, power or remedy if it fails to exercise or delays in exercising the
right, power or remedy. A single or partial exercise of a right, power or remedy does not prevent another or
further exercise of that or another right, power or remedy.